Wednesday 25 March 2009

my dream

When I suddenly realised whom I had seen in my dream this night I was so shocked that I stood in the middle of the kitchen with my mouth open. Dear brain, please, don't do that again. Though it was extremely pleasant, we both know that this person does not exist and has hardly ever existed. Let's not illude ourselves...

Although we (V. and me) both overslept, we did have a meeting/interview with our potential employer. And we both liked him a lot. And he told us something that filled my mind with ambitions...

After spending almost three hours at the library (stealing quotations for my paper) I rushed to the post office. Then I rushed home and then back to the office and only then back home. Testa vota!

And I'm still thinking about my dream. Why? Why? Why?

2 comments: