Wednesday 18 March 2009

Happiness

Tomorrow will be two weeks that I've been feeling sooo good! This happiness is fragile, I'm afraid of somebody ruining it, but so far nobody and nothing has been able to do that. Which is promising.
"When I get to the bottom I get back to the top..."
Today I got my "salary" for the bloody four days I worked for the bloody translation agency. The sum turned out to be almost twice smaller than the employer had promised it would be... I guess there's been some cheating. Anyway, that only proves that I've made the right decision and left them before they have ruined my nerves.
After that I spent an hour in the library and I daresay that I start getting involved and... maybe... I'll end up enjoying my research)) hopefully.
And finally, after two classes I had another lecture on English aestheticism, namely on Oscar Wilde. The writer himself begins to bore me, but I'm ready to attend the lectures for the sake of Ast's voice, stuttering, charisma and... eroticism. Mmmmm... Idols come, idols go... and vice versa.
Oh, I almost forgot! Yesterday I stumbled upon this marvellous site http://savethewords.org/ . I adopted three words, but I can't even remember their meanings and I'm not sure whether they really exist and this is not some kind of a joke) But I definitely like the word "magistricide" (it speaks for itself). And I remembered (looked it up again, to tell the truth) another one - pamphagous - which is similar to omnivorous, if I'm not mistaken.

3 comments:

  1. if i'm not "mistaken" :)

    savethewords sounds so exciting (because i really like vocabulary!) but it just opens a blank, white page...baaa
    i will try again later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah ok, it worked, and i adopted "traboccant," adj., superabundant.

    ReplyDelete