Sunday 22 March 2009

dreaming

I wish I could clone myself and live several lives. Clone number one would be actually number one and control all the others except for number five. She would enjoy books, movies, dates etc. Number two would study hard, attend lectures and do the homework. Number three would work and earn money. So, the first three clones would actually be like three parts of me.
Number four would be different. She would be more beautiful and vindictive. She would be une femme fatale who would conquer those hearts I haven't conquered and tell me (that is number one) how it feels.
And, finally, number five, the one who would not be controlled, would be purely experimental. She would be just like me, but she would fall in love with a different person back at school, would choose a different profession (say, in genetics), would consequently have different friends etc. And then we would see if we end up the same (which I doubt).

No comments:

Post a Comment