Monday 23 March 2009

Californication

I had six episodes left and the only way to resist the desire to watch them all was to download them one by one and prolong the pleasure. But this time I didn't have enough will power, downloaded all of them, and watched them in a row until the last minute as soon as I came home. It is a bit less natural and fresh as the first season, but I liked it anyway.
It made me think about father-daughter relationship and relationship in families in general.
I've heard and read a lot about something special between fathers and daughters... I don't know... I have never felt it... I've always understood my mom better, because... well... because she's my mother. and I've always taken her side. 99%.
And I will never judge anyone because someone else blames him/her. Nothing happens without a reason. And no one is a saint.
And there's another phrase from the series: "No matter what you did, don't give up. Because if she loves, she'll forgive you."
True enough. but what if you've already killed love?

No comments:

Post a Comment