Monday 29 June 2009

another attempt

I've applied online for the UK visa and on Thursday I'll have to rush to the visa centre right after I am given my diploma.

Do I hope? I do. I still hope that they will take into account all the papers that we've attached, the touching cover letter that I'm going to write and be merciful...

I'm on the brink of a very big disappointment. I've been studying the English language for 15 years now, I've been dreaming about Britain since I was 15 and now I can't make my dreams come true because of some bastards in the consulate. If they don't grant us a visa again, Britain will get the Disappointment of the Year award.

2 comments:

  1. visas paperwork who needs them?? we'l meet in a quiet norweegen fjord on a moonless night and disguse our selves as 3 salty sea dogs off for a spot of fishing))

    ReplyDelete