Saturday 30 May 2009

digest

I haven't written much here lately... I can't say that nothing has happened, though. Actually, quite a lot. I'm finally through with the studies and with the thesis and with the exams. It will be completely over next Friday... that's the formal part.

I'm missing you, Grusha! (the thing I've been eager to say) I'm so glad you came here this year and I had a chance to get to know you better) I knew that you are fantastic and I was right))

We have finally applied for the UK visa. Well, I don't know if we have any chances... At least they accepted the applications and all the documents. The only thing we can do now is to keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Last Wednesday I went to the dacha and apart from helping my mum with the garden and falling from the bike I had an opportunity to watch one of our cats playing with a rat. We were thinking about letting it go, but decided that rats are rats. They eat the hens' eggs, so why should we meddle with the nature's laws? I managed to take some photos, but I'm feeling kind of guilty now... I definitely wasn't born to be a wildlife photographer.

2 comments:

  1. haha

    oh i miss you too! thanks so much for everything, i had such a great time, and you're very wonderful and i'm so glad you understand my sense of humor. hopefully next year i can come for longer.

    i'm listening to the music you gave me, and i especially like last shadow puppets! i didn't listen to them before, but they have a nice retro sound. then i saw that it's the guy from arctic monkeys, so that makes a lot of sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy the music)) I absolutely love their accent)))) desides, this guy resembles John Lennon))

    ReplyDelete